- A 30-year-old woman Was enraged when she came to know her husband married another woman
- The husband had gone out of town to work and he came back home with another woman
- One month back, the woman had a child, which angered his first wife even more
- In a fit of rage, she kidnapped the infant son and smothered him to death
- She tried hiding the body, but her own 6-year-old daughter confirmed that the baby was last seen with her own mother
- She has been arrested for murder and a case is currently going on
A 30-year-old woman, hailing from Wazirabad, Delhi, was enraged when her husband came back from a work trip with another 23-year-old woman, whom he claimed to marry. On Thursday, 13th September 2019, the woman kidnapped their son and smothered him to death. She brought the body back to her house and hid it.
The couple stayed in Wazirabad and had been married for 7 years. They also had 3 children. After his second marriage, the man bought another household near his previous one.
When the husband left her for the second wife, his first wife was very angry at having to take care of all her household needs by doing odd jobs. She was further angered when the wife gave birth a month back, to a boy.
How was the murderer brought to light?
When the search ensued, only recently did the 6-year-old daughter of the culprit herself, reveal that her mother was with the baby the last time she was seen.
She had gagged the infant with a cloth, brought her back home and hidden the body under a pile of clothes. Even after questioning, the woman refused to point them to the hiding spot but eventually gave in.
The woman is currently alleging that she is also pregnant for a month, but this needs to be confirmed.