Disadvantages Of Using Mobile In Bed? How It Can Impact Your Mental Health
Are you also one of those who operate their mobile right after waking up from sleep? Well, if the answer is yes then you ought not to do such a thing and read how using a mobile in the morning and in the bathroom can lead to many problems. However, as per an online source, it came to know that when it was asked to people about their morning routine then the first thing they told about was using their mobile in bed right after waking up and later keep doing the same while in the bathroom.
Mobile phones have become a ubiquitous part of modern life, and many people can’t imagine a day without them. They have transformed the way we communicate, work, and even go about our daily routines. However, there are some situations where using your mobile phone can be detrimental to your health, and one such situation is in the bathroom. In this article, we’ll explore the reasons why you should not operate your mobile phone in the bathroom and how mobile phones can impact your morning routine and health.
How Operating Mobile In Bathroom Can Be Risky?
Well, when it comes to talking about the use of your phone in the bathroom, it can pose a number of risks to both your health and your phone. However, you would not Here are some of the main reasons why you should avoid using your phone while in the bathroom:
- Exposure to Bacteria and Germs: The bathroom is one of the dirtiest places in your home, with high levels of bacteria and germs present on surfaces such as the toilet, sink, and floor. When you bring your phone into this environment, you risk exposing it to these germs and bacteria, which can then be transferred to your hands and face when you use your phone later. This can lead to illness and infection, particularly if you have any cuts or abrasions on your skin.
- Damage to Your Phone: Using your phone in the bathroom also poses a risk of damage to your device. The moisture and humidity in the bathroom can cause damage to your phone’s sensitive components, particularly if it is not designed to be water-resistant. This can lead to malfunctioning or even complete failure of your phone.
- Increased Risk of Dropping Your Phone: Using your phone in the bathroom also increases the risk of dropping your device, particularly if you are using it while sitting on the toilet. If your phone falls into the toilet, it can cause irreparable damage and can even pose a health risk if it is not cleaned properly.
How Mobile Phones Impact Your Morning Routine and Health
In addition to the risks associated with using your phone in the bathroom, mobile phones can also impact your morning routine and overall health in a number of ways.
- Distraction From Important Tasks: Checking your phone in the morning can be a major distraction, particularly if you start scrolling through social media or emails. This can lead to a loss of focus and productivity, making it more difficult to complete important tasks such as getting ready for work or school.
- Disrupting Your Sleep Patterns: Using your phone before bed or immediately upon waking up can disrupt your natural sleep patterns. The blue light emitted by your phone’s screen can suppress the production of melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep, making it more difficult to fall asleep and stay asleep.
- The Strain On Your Eyes: Staring at your phone’s screen for extended periods of time can also cause strain on your eyes, leading to headaches, eye fatigue, and other vision problems. This can be particularly problematic in the morning when your eyes are still adjusting to the light after a night’s sleep.
Negative Impact On Mental Health
Finally, using your phone in the morning can also have a negative impact on your mental health. Scrolling through social media or checking emails first thing in the morning can create feelings of stress and anxiety, setting a negative tone for the rest of your day.
While it may be tempting to use your phone in the bathroom, the risks associated with this behavior are significant. Exposure to germs and bacteria, damage to your phone, and increased risk of dropping your device are all good reasons to leave your phone outside the bathroom.
Additionally, mobile phones can impact your morning routine and health in a number of ways, from disrupting your sleep patterns to causing strain on your eyes and negative impact on your mental health. By setting aside your phone and focusing on your morning routine, you can task with greater mindfulness and reduce the risks to your health and well-being. Remember, your phone can wait, but your health cannot. So, leave your phone outside the bathroom and focus on taking care of yourself instead. Follow us to read more informative news on health.