Highlights: India’s First Coronavirus case confirmed in Kerala
- It is reported today on 30 January that student of Kerala affected to Coronavirus.
- The student is under continuous monitoring and stable.
Today, on 30 Jan Indian ministry of Health reported that India’s First Coronavirus case confirmed in Kerala. Also, the report said that the Virus affected student had been studying at Wuhan University, China. The Indian ministry of health and family welfare confirmed that “The patient…is in isolation in the hospital (in Kerala)…is stable and is being closely monitored,”
After the confirmation, KK Shailaja, Kerala health minister called an emergency meeting at 3 pm.
Recently, it had reported that global death losses due to the Coronavirus have risen unexpectedly. But unfortunately, it has risen almost to 170 as the virus spreads to countries across the continents. However, Scientists are still conducting every possible research to identify the strain of the Coronavirus. As well, searching for a possible medical cure.
Is Coronavirus dangerous?
As per the reports, As far now, this virus killed several people and many people became a victim of it.
- Cleans hands properly with handwash or soap.
- Cover mouth and Nose while coughing.
- Also, avoid contact with cold/flu affected person.
- Cook meat and eggs thoroughly.
Recently, WHO also notify the preventive measures:
— World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) January 13, 2020