- Rajkumar Rao, a Bollywood actor, lost his father a month back, and his mother passed away in 2017.
- In a recent interview with Zoom TV, he opened up about how he dealt with the demise of his parents.
- He States that he immersed himself in work.
- The actor also states that his parents were extremely happy that he was an actor and wouldn’t want him to miss work.
- He was also asked a couple of funny questions.
Rajkumar Rao, a Bollywood actor, lost his father one month back and his mother back in 2017. He gave an interview recently on a chat show, By Invite Only, hosted by Zoom TV, where he opened up about the struggles of dealing with their death.
He States that he immersed himself in his work after his parents passed away, in order to deal with the situation. He quotes,
” me being an actor gave them the most amount of happiness. I know they would have told me that work is important and ‘go finish your work’. Work is the only way i could keep myself out of it. I am glad i could show made in China trailer to my dad when he was in the hospital”
He also spoke about his father’s virtues and said that his father was an honest government official. The actor states that even though his father had a lot of opportunities to earn a lot of money, but chose to stay on the right track.
Besides his parents’ demise, he also spoke about audition fear and said that it also had a lot to do with people thinking that they don’t need to audition, stating it’s a matter of ego.
A round of funny questions was also asked of him like- who would you have the same sex relationship with (to which the actor replied ‘Hritik Roshan’s).